Monday, May 30, 2011

about Miss Huang

Speaking of Miss Huang, three days and three days of second class group of students who will immediately have the impression oh. Oh, yes, she is our beautiful English subject teachers and third-class teacher, Miss yellow. A lot of things about her ....

on Miss Wong, I must mention of course, is on her English class. I was just on the first day, a relatively tall in the pocket in the number of boys, so he sat in the front row, and my stationery has unfortunately just like my master. . .

statement seems like a very illogical, but the actual situation was this: I started this when using a brown pencil, of course, completely can be called a pencil case, which is washed in the England case pencil box. But had I the Pencil Box above the picture there is also an old car so his words are printed: famous car. . .

Ever since, I like this pencil box into the first day to a group of English teaching: Miss Wong to make us deeply feel the life English, often came to my desk, picked up my pencil case began to cloud: This is a PENCIL BOX, and it is BROWN, so be it describes the color of an object or a reference to the language point, my Pencil Box will be used as a typical teaching aids!

learned later, is there such a car and the famous factors, the real depressed is not here, and in with her in order to emphasize those words she said, will severely beat with my pencil box with the desktop is really full of rhythm. (Completely realistic description, you will have to be a teacher, do not imitate)

why I have always used pencil box because it really has become a very classic language, its rich sense of implication has been completely beyond the one thing (pencil box), and has risen for me, synonymous. First day of the year, I received a student class cards, the top to focus on the use of this pencil box! Now think about it, really is a classic, huh, huh, though pained my pencil case, but it can bear the thought of such a glorious task, or. . . Oh

course, my spoken English has been to Miss Wong was very satisfied with the reason that I became indispensable to her class in her class do not dare to wander, because if the answer to question certain students is not very satisfied with her, she usually will point to my name. . . Of course, I've always loved the English language, so what Buzhi Yu opened a small difference.

It is due to the good performance of English language learning, even in peacetime there anything wrong (of course I just made some very serious) is not afraid, not class too difficult for me. Now think about it, like fooling around in the junior secondary level, should we all have had a headache for their class, really hard them, Oh, no way, this is adolescent ah!

of the importance of English for me is self-evident, from the first final examination to the English subject is I never worry about a score of pillars. High school, although many subjects in English has been a mess, but still OK, high school also hosted the first English Christmas party, be the first time hosted a more formal experience of the bar. . .

to the university, Oh, relying on the solid foundation laid before and another MISS HUANG (my college English teacher, the book definitely is worth a great figure, uh) forty-six have a one-off, and has continued with the enthusiasm of the English language. . . And English, fate made me finally start the story with TNT. . .

said with a lot of the last to the end of a fragment. It was a year of college winter vacation, the parents went to a wedding. As with all of the education system, so my mother ran into Miss Huang, both drunk, when my mother called home, over the phone, and Miss Wong, said on a few words. Went home the next day, my mother and I have been reading about: There she has been asked about your current situation to the... sour, I am sorry that the cultivation of teachers, so the expectations. . . That concern. . .

break now I be a way, could not the recall of the past. Do not know to see Miss Huang, the first sentence to say. . .

at least one sentence that I'm sure: Thank u so much,!!

To My dear English teacher , Miss Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment